Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My 2010 Tournament Calendar


I have earmarked these tournaments in 2010 as the ones that I would like to attend.  I have already entered Winter War and the Gobstyks 2250 WFB events.  Along side each is the army which I will probably be taking.  One of my 2010 new year resolutions will be to play in at least six tournaments during the year.


January - Winter War (Ogre Kingdoms)
February - Gobstyks 2250 WFB (Ogre Kingdoms or Warriors of Chaos)
March - Call to Arms (Warriors of Chaos)
May - Open War 13 (Warriors of Chaos)
June - Battle of the Chumps (Warriors of Chaos)
September - Leicester Squiggle (Warriors of Chaos)
October - Mansfield Maul (Ogre Kingdoms or Warriors of Chaos)
October - Open War 14 (Warriors of Chaos)
November - Immortal War (Dark Elves)
December - Destruction Derby (Dark Elves or Warriors of Chaos)

No comments:

Post a Comment