Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2010 New Year Resolutions


At the beginning of 2009 I started this blog by setting some new year resolutions. So again for 2010 I have set myself some resolutions for the year.

Continue to spend at least 30 minutes most evenings away from the television painting my miniatures. 
Join a club and play more often against other people.  Aim is at the very least 2 games a month. 
Complete painting my 2250 points Warriors of Chaos army.
Complete painting my new army Dark Elves, so I can field at least a 1999/2000 point army. 
Terrain, I need more.  At least two woods and two hills.
Play in at least six tournaments during the year.  I have already earmarked ten tournaments.
Expand my Ogre Kingdoms or Warriors of Chaos army to 2999/3000 points to play in larger army size tournaments.
Achieve a UK Warhammer Fantasy Battle Tournament Ranking of at least 250 in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment