Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Waaaghcast - Episode 28


I have recently been listening to The Waaaghcast podcast, catching up on the inital episodes.   

Last week was the release of episode 28 an Ogre Kingdoms army review.  The army review was by Randroid of the Drinkin' and Modelin' blog.  It was an excellent army review and episode, Randroid talks about every unit in the Ogre Kingdoms army in detail.  I have to admit have listened to this episode many times in the car on my commute to and from work.





Secondly on the topic of Ogre Kingdoms, The Bellower a webzine has recently been released on The Ogre Stronghold forum.   The Bellower has been excellently put together with some very interesting and some funny articles.  There is an  Agony Aunt section "Ask Aunt Doreen", which is particually funny.  A section on Joel Henry's army, Pros and cons on the Ogre Kingdoms.

1 comment:

Randroid said...

I'm glad you enjoyed both the podcast and the Bellower! It was my hope that both would encourage the OK generals, and new players, to give Ogres another shot ... imparting my own experience along the way.

Post a Comment