Sunday, July 5, 2009

2009 Resolutions Update


At the beginning of the year I set myself some resolutions for the year. Click here to see the blog post. After six month this is how I have achieved.

Spend at least 30 minutes most evenings away from the television painting my miniatures.

Achieved; I spend most evenings away from the television painting my miniatures.
Complete the painting of my Ogre Kingdoms army to 2000 points.

Achieved; Only got to paint 2 Ogre Hunters to achieve 2500 points full painted.
Join a club and play more often against other people. At the moment only played against my son Tyler at home.

Not yet achieved; Haven't the time at the moment.
Expand my Warriors of Chaos army to 2000 points.

Not yet achieved; Been concentrating on my Ogre Kingdoms army.
Build a gaming table for home, with at least three fully painted scenery items.

Not yet achieved; Been concentrating on my Ogre Kingdoms army.
Complete the painting of my Warriors of Chaos army to 2000 points.

Not yet achieved; Been concentrating on my Ogre Kingdoms army.
Expand both Warriors of Chaos and Ogre Kingdoms armies to 2500+ points.

Not yet achieved; Expanded Ogre Kingdoms to 2500 points.
Play in at least one tournament.

Achieved; Signed up for the Leicester Squiggle tournament in September.
Keep this blog up to date.

Achieved; Nearly 100 posts in 6 months.