Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hellenika Spartan 300 Girl


I was doing a search of the web for Spartan miniatures and stumbled upon this beauty on ebay.

Its from Kabuki Models, click here for website. They seem to be a new company with a small range, I am very impressed.


This is a 35mm miniature from the 21st Century Pin-ups range, the model is sculpter by Gael Goumon and casted in finest white metal. It comes unassembled and unpainted. The model is painted by Angel Giraldez.

Other work from this company can be found on Cool Mini or Not click here for the website.













After spending a year painting Ogre Kingdom miniatures I wanted to paint a single figure and something completely different, this one will do very nicely.


I will post pictures when I have assembled and painted this miniature.

No comments:

Post a Comment