Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolutions


Recently my focus on the hobby has been seriously lacking, I am spending far too many hours in front of the television watching mindless crap. Therefore created this blog and set my self some targets for 2009.
  1. Spend at least 30 minutes most evenings away from the television painting my miniatures.
  2. Complete the painting of my Ogre Kingdoms army to 2000 points.
  3. Join a club and play more often against other people. At the moment only played against my son Tyler at home.
  4. Expand my Warriors of Chaos army to 2000 points.
  5. Build a gaming table for home, with at least three fully painted scenery items.
  6. Complete the painting of my Warriors of Chaos army to 2000 points.
  7. Expand both Warriors of Chaos and Orge Kingdoms armies to 2500+ points.
  8. Play in at least one tournament.
  9. Keep this blog upto date.
This blog will plot the progress throughout 2009. Hopefully this time next year all of these will be acheived!