Monday, July 20, 2009

100 Posts


100 Posts !!

I started this blog back in January, just as a method of documenting my progress in the hobby during the year. Especially to document the progress against my new year resolutions for 2009 (click here for post).

At the back end of last year I found that I was spending far too many hours of an evening and weekends sat in front of the television watching mind less crap. After spending a whole two week break from work over Christmas without even picking up a paint brush I decided that things had to change. Hence this blog was born on the 1st January 2009.


Since then I have changed the look of the original blog quite considerably, given the blog a banner, posted pictures of my various miniatures. I still haven't posted pictures of my Ogre Kingdoms army, but these will be up on the blog in the coming weeks.

I would just like to thank all the readers who regularly visit my blog.

1 comment:

Elazar The Glorified said...

Congrats on the 100 posts!

Post a Comment