Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Painting Ogres need a plan


The painting of my Ogre Kingdom army is taking longer than I hoped. I haven't picked up a paint brush in the
past three weeks. So therefore I need a plan of attack. Apart from varnishing this is what I have outstanding.

3 Bulls and 3 Ironguts to paint the bases
3 Leadbelchers to complete painting on
3 Ironguts to complete painting on
2 Irongut standard bearers to complete painting on
2 Hunters to build and paint
2 Maneaters to build and paint

I have set myself a target of 21th June to complete the painting of my full 2500 point army. That gives me 14 weeks to complete, that is 1 Ogre a week!

I have broken this down into manageable and achievable targets

3 Bulls and 3 Ironguts to paint the bases by 22nd March
3 Leadbelchers to complete painting by 5th April
3 Ironguts to complete painting by 19th April
2 Irongut standard bearers to complete painting by 3rd May
2 Hunters to build and paint by 24th May
2 Maneaters to build and paint by 14th June
Varnish and basing completed by 21st June

That will mean that is has taken me about a year to build and paint a 2500 point Ogre Kingdom army.

No comments:

Post a Comment