Monday, March 16, 2009

My Daemon Prince


I have always liked the Be'Lakor miniature from Games Workshop. Even though the Daemon Prince has a few short comings I will still be including this miniature in my Warriors of Chaos army.


I have now designed a Level 4 Sorcerer Daemon Prince costing 555 points!

Capabilities:

Causes Terror
Fly
Stubborn
The Will of Chaos
Unit Strength 3
Scion of Chaos
Level 4 Sorcerer
Mark of Tzeentch
Tendrils of Tzeentch
Fury of the Blood God
Magic Resistance (2)
4+ Ward Save

The main problem with a Daemon Prince is that it doesn't have access to any Magic Items, therefore no access to Dispel Scrolls or Magic Attacks.

So to overcome this problem I have also included a Level 2 Sorcerer equipped with the Infernal Puppet, this should help keep the Deamon Prince alive.

Another options would be to also include another
Level 1 Sorcerer equipped as a Scroll Caddy to aid in Magic Defence.

No comments:

Post a Comment