Saturday, May 23, 2009

Army Roster Template


I have compiled two Army Rosters for both my Warriors of Chaos and Ogres Rosters 1500 lists. These are printed on a A5 size pieces of card. I used to print army rosters in A4 size, but after listening to an episide of the baddice podcast they mentioned printing A5. I thought what a good idea so now print to A5 size, saves some space on the gaming table.

Ogre Kingdoms 1500 Army Roster


Warriors of Chaos 1500 Army Roster



I have deliberately smudged out all the information which could infringe upon the Games Workshop IP copyright protection, so there is not a lot to see.

However you can download a blank Army Roster Template, right on the images below and select 'Save Link As' to download the template rosters.

Template Roster (Open Office Format)










Template Roster (Microsoft Excel Format)








No comments:

Post a Comment