Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Warhammer World


My first visit to Warhammer World in Nottingham was back in December 2006 before I got into the hobby, it was more of an accident that I found it. My son Tyler wanted some Space Marines for christmas presents along with the Battle for Skull Pass. So working in Nottingham, I looked around for the local Games Workshop store and found one located in Lenton, just down the road from where I worked.

I didn't appreciate that I was going to Games Workshop HQ until I arrived. I remember walking into the main hall and asking if there was a shop, only to be told behind you. The staff were very helpful, gave them a list and they got all the stuff. Then I spent the next hour walking around the Citadel Miniatures Hall and having a drink in Bugmans Bar. It was the Citadel Miniatures Hall that inspired me to take up painting miniatures again, along with playing a lot of Battle for Skull Pass
over christmas of 2006.

Warhammer World Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment