Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maelstrom Games


I have only purchased an Ogre Hunter from this company at the moment, and will be using this retailer again in the future. I found the service to be excellent, especially after being sent the incorrect miniature on my very first order. They have the widest range of miniatures, paints and products than most of the retailers I have come across.

Price Promise details from website...

If you can find any internet retailer within the United Kingdom selling any item in our inventory cheaper than ourselves, we will refund the difference when you order and even beat them by a penny! All you have to do is provide us with details of the website where you found these items and we'll do the rest!

I haven't yet tried the Price Promise, but may do in the future.

Link to website

No comments:

Post a Comment