Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moving over to Wordpress


I am saying goodbye to this blog and moving over to blogging all about my hobby on Wordpress.  

Why?  Well my hobby has changed over the past couple of months, I am starting to play and get interested in more war gaming rule sets.  At the moment its Warmachine which is taking up a lot of my time.  So much that I haven't yet picked up the new 8th edition Warhammer Fantasy rule book.  But I will at some point!

Because this blog was Warhammer Fantasy focused, I needed to change the blog to reflect the changes in my hobby.  So instead of changing this blog, I created a new blog on Wordpress and imported all the posts over.

I hope that all my regular visitors will still follow my ramblings on my new blog.

Click here for the RSS feed on my new wargaming blog.

Click here to see my new war gaming blog.


1 comment:

Sigmar said...

Good luck with the new blog Mark. It's worth picking up 8th edition btw because it's a significant improvement and looks like it will prove a bit more exciting than Warhammer 7th.

Don't forget to pay us a visit sometime at the Battle Reporter forum, there's quite a bit of Warhammer Fantasy chatter going on.

All the best with the Warmachine blogging and don't forget to add Battle Reporter to your blogroll if you think your readers will be interested.

Sigmar
Battle Reporter

Post a Comment